your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
* Important Notices click here Fee Payment Reports click here*** Please do not pay for second time instantly if your bank account has been debited but the receipt with "Success" status has not been generated due to some problem. In such case, contact our helpline no. 7576940793 or send an email to email@example.com within 6 hours from the time of transaction. Please mention your mobile no, username,Programme name and date of transaction in such communication.Step-by-step instructions1. Collect your USERNAME and PASSWORD from the office of your respective department/ centre.2. Log in to your account using your USERNAME and PASSWORD.3. A dialog box will appear, asking for your mobile number. Enter your mobile number to receive an OTP, thenclick the "Submit" button.4. Another dialog box will appear, asking you to enter the OTP that you have received in your mobile number.Enter the OTP and click "Activate".5. You will be asked to enter CURRENT PASSWORD, CREATE PASSWORD, & CONFIRM PASSWORD.
• (Current password- the password you received from dept./centre.
• Create password- create your own new password.
• Confirm password- re-enter your newly created password).
• Click on "Change".
6. Log in to your account using your USERNAME and new PASSWORD7. After login, you can see your dashboard which will show "EXAM FEE", "COURSE FEE", "HOSTEL FEE" & "PROFILE" buttons.8. Click on "Profile" to enter your personal details and click "Update".9. To check your dues and pay your fees online, click on the concerned button.For e.g., If you have to pay your course fees, click on "Course Fees". You will be redirected to a window showing your dues to be paid. Click on "Pay now".10. A receipt with the details of the particular fee will show up with "Proceed to pay" option. Clicking the option, you will be redirected to the Payment Gateway.11. Now you can make your payments using Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Terms and Conditions• For online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction Id for future reference.• While sending email for any transaction related query candidates need to mention Full Name, Mobile No. Programme, Department/Centre Name, Date and Time of Transaction and Mode of Payment..• In case of pending payment, i. e. non-generation of payment receipt, but account debited, it may take 2 to 3 official working days to confirm with the Bank.• Candidates should not wait till the last date for online payment as in some pending cases it may take 2-3 days to confirm.• All payments made are subject to realization of the same.• Dibrugarh University retains the right to change the Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Payment without any prior notice.